Monday, 13 June 2016




Emotional Me


I want to talk about myself again, but this time is negative side of me. I am an emotional person. I know this is not good for me, for my parents or my friends. It may influenced them, make them into bad mood or worry about my situation. But I just cannot control myself.

A bad memory I try to erase or change so much is, I tried to suicide before. I cannot tell what happened to me but I felt sorry to my parents, especially my mum. I broke her heart. I wonder why I have the courage to suicide? Why can I leave my parents so easily since I know it is very hard to raise up a child? Why I want to suicide because of that small matter? Childish. All of the things I done before, it is bullshit for me now.

Fortunately, I didn't die easily. HAHA. Thank you God or evil for not welcoming me. A setback may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. My mum helped me to solve the problem. Our family bond is even stronger than before. She used to be a very stubborn person that I am not willing to tell her anything. But now, no matter happy or sad, I will share everything with my mum.

Now, I quite satisfy with my university's life. Sometimes I still will become emotional or have negative thinking. But, I know how to handle it and thank you to my friend who always stays by my side, guides me and brings me up.

Keep calm. stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment